Customized Environmental, Energy, Health and Workplace Safety Seminars, Workshops, and Projects at Your Facility
Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) can provide energy, health and safety as well as regulatory environmental seminars, workshops, and projects at your facility. These seminars, workshops, and projects will be specific to your organization's requirements and programs.
Each company has different requirements for safety and environmental training as well as energy reduction needs. AMS can help you design a training program based on the needs of your employees. You choose the programs that you need and AMS will provide site-specific assistance at your facility.
HAZWOPER Emergency Response Classes include 40-Hour, 24-Hour and 8-Hour refresher courses. Our hands-on courses can train your employees to respond safely to hazardous substance spills. Each course is site-specific to your requirements.
Energy Assessment Services
- Access to the Industrial Assessment Centers (IAC) for Energy Assessments through the Department of Energy
- Assist manufacturers with finding the right energy resource depending on their usage
- Provide no cost or low cost self assessment information
- Provide Energy Assessment Training through the Energy Efficiency Arkansas Program
- Provide training in specific energy topics as requested. These classes would be dependent on enrollment
- Usage of federal or state grants to complete Energy Assessments for qualified manufacturers
If you need specific energy assessment assistance, please contact Scotty McKnight, CIH, CSP, CHMM at 479-651-5439 or via email.
General Environmental, Health and Safety Services
- Environmental and Safety Assessments
- Noise Surveys
- Industrial Hygiene Technical Assistance
- Air Sampling
- OSHA Training
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Training
To find out more about AMS' EEHS services, please contact Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions at 501-683-4410, 800-MEP-4MFG (637-4634), or via email. If you need specific energy, environmental or safety assistance, please contact Scotty McKnight, CIH, CSP, CHMM at 479-651-5439 or via email.