In Clauses 9 and 10 of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard, performance evaluation and improvement are critical steps in assuring your compliance. Learn how to determine key measures and their metrics to satisfy the requirements of the standard and use them to improve processes for greater output. At the end of this workshops, participants will be able to:
Monitoring and Evaluating Results: Get on Top of Performance Metrics
August 29th @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Explain the relationship between processes and results
- Understand how to monitor the results of processes
- Describe different ways to analyze results
- Identify how to use monitoring and evaluating results for improvement
- Develop a customized action plan to apply and extend the knowledge and skills from this workshop
Registrants must cancel five business days prior to the first day of the event/training. Registrations that are cancelled less than 5 business days before the event/training are liable for 100% of the fee. Substitutions are allowed prior to the start of the event/training. If you do not attend your registered event/training there will be no refunds or substitutions. We cannot accept payment at the event/training.
To pay by check mail your check to:(900 W. Capitol, Suite 400, Little Rock, AR 72201) with a copy of your registration.