The new standards promote risk-based thinking. Discover what risk-based thinking is and gain methods for identifying and prioritizing risks with a guided approach to avoid critical events and drive change in your company. At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
Risk-Based Thinking: A Tool for Evaluation and Change
July 12th @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Explain the relationship between the organization context and risk-based thinking in Clause 6.1
- Demonstrate where to find risk and opportunity requirements in ISO 9001:2015
- Prioritize risks and opportunities to allow focus on the most important
- Describe four different approaches to address risks
- Develop a customized action plan to apply and extend the knowledge and skills from this workshop
Registrants must cancel five business days prior to the first day of the event/training. Registrations that are cancelled less than 5 business days before the event/training are liable for 100% of the fee. Substitutions are allowed prior to the start of the event/training. If you do not attend your registered event/training there will be no refunds or substitutions. We cannot accept payment at the event/training.
To pay by check mail your check to:(900 W. Capitol, Suite 400, Little Rock, AR 72201) with a copy of your registration.