Any business transformation is built on a solid foundation of effective leadership. At the heart of every success story you will find strong leaders. Let the trusted professionals at AEDC-MS work with your team to improve their skills and abilities to help them become leaders worth following.
- Leadership Becomes a Core Competency
- Collaboration & Communication Embraced
- Inspired, Energized, and Empowered Associates
- Exciting Place To Work
- Increased Profitability
- Improved Productivity
- Higher Profit Margins
- Enhanced Shareholder Value
- Leadership Challenge – One-Day or Two-Day workshops that review your values and leadership vision with in-depth review of the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership and a Self-Evaluation (one-day workshop) or 360-Degree Assessment (two-day workshop.
- Team Building – Discover Personal Styles (DISC, MBTI), Understand the FIVE Dysfunctions of a team, Learn the Four Stages of Team Process, and the Five Characteristics of a Great Team.
- Leading Change – Four-hour or One-day workshop using the Eight-Step Change Model through highly interactive learning experience to create a step-by-step development of the change plan.
- Performance Management Improvement – Create a New Skills Inventory (Core Values, Core Competencies, and Critical Competencies) for each position, Benchmarks for each skill, training syllabus, and a performance management workbook.
- Family Business Advisor – Create alignment between family and business goals, a smooth transition of control or ownership through assessments of the current situation, succession planning and exit strategy, strategic planning, and family council facilitation.
Contact AEDC-MS with any questions or give us a call to setup a time to discuss your needs. For general information about our Quality Management Systems services, please contact AEDC-MS at 501-682-1179, or via email.
Upcoming Events › Leadership
Events List Navigation
Our Managing for Continuous Improvement (MCI) program is a blended, prescriptive, expert-led training program that will provide you with an opportunity to learn world class business transformational methodologies. By scheduling one 8 hour module per month over a 5 month period, the components of the program will prepare you to transition to a more thoughtful and “purpose driven” approach to managing your company’s continuous improvement efforts. The monthly modules are designed to guide you through a natural progression toward sustained competitive growth. The first module is designed…Find out more »