Any business transformation is built on a solid foundation of effective leadership. At the heart of every success story you will find strong leaders. Let the trusted professionals at AEDC-MS work with your team to improve their skills and abilities to help them become leaders worth following.
- Leadership Becomes a Core Competency
- Collaboration & Communication Embraced
- Inspired, Energized, and Empowered Associates
- Exciting Place To Work
- Increased Profitability
- Improved Productivity
- Higher Profit Margins
- Enhanced Shareholder Value
- Leadership Challenge – One-Day or Two-Day workshops that review your values and leadership vision with in-depth review of the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership and a Self-Evaluation (one-day workshop) or 360-Degree Assessment (two-day workshop.
- Team Building – Discover Personal Styles (DISC, MBTI), Understand the FIVE Dysfunctions of a team, Learn the Four Stages of Team Process, and the Five Characteristics of a Great Team.
- Leading Change – Four-hour or One-day workshop using the Eight-Step Change Model through highly interactive learning experience to create a step-by-step development of the change plan.
- Performance Management Improvement – Create a New Skills Inventory (Core Values, Core Competencies, and Critical Competencies) for each position, Benchmarks for each skill, training syllabus, and a performance management workbook.
- Family Business Advisor – Create alignment between family and business goals, a smooth transition of control or ownership through assessments of the current situation, succession planning and exit strategy, strategic planning, and family council facilitation.
Contact AEDC-MS with any questions or give us a call to setup a time to discuss your needs. For general information about our Quality Management Systems services, please contact AEDC-MS at 501-682-1179, or via email.
Upcoming Events › Leadership
Events List Navigation
Our Managing for Continuous Improvement (MCI) program is a blended, prescriptive, expert-led training program that will provide you with an opportunity to learn world class business transformational methodologies. By scheduling one 8 hour module per month over a 5 month period, the components of the program will prepare you to transition to a more thoughtful and “purpose driven” approach to managing your company’s continuous improvement efforts. The monthly modules are designed to guide you through a natural progression toward sustained competitive growth. The first module is designed…Find out more »
Project Management Online offers a critical and comprehensive initiation to the practice of project management and blends theory with practical examples. This course is delivered online through Blackboard Learn and prepares students to become certified through PMI with the industry-recognized Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) credential. Project Integration Time Management Quality Management Communications Management Procurement Management This course offers a critical and comprehensive initiation to the practice of project management and blends theory with practical examples. This course also prepares students…Find out more »