- Multi-site Human Resources Management
- Lean Transformations
- Operations Management
- Continuous Improvement Corporate Leadership
- Industrial and Quality Engineering
- Corporate Quality & Product Safety Leadership
- Leadership Development
Delta Center for Economic Development
319 University Loop West
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Phone: (870) 680-8278
Other Phone: (870) 215-8512
Fax: (870) 972-3806
Keith is a lifelong native of Arkansas and a twenty-year veteran of industry. He is an energetic, experienced, and trustworthy advocate for manufacturing in Arkansas. Prior to joining AMS Keith spent five years in the wood industry and the balance of his career in plastics processing and packaging.
Keith is experienced in leading operational turn-arounds. During his tenure as an Operations Manager with a local manufacturer he led an under-performing division from “worst-to-first” in eighteen months resulting in a $1.5 million swing in profitability for the division.
Keith is a two-time graduate of Arkansas State University and holds Bachelor of Science degrees in Leadership Management and Industrial Technology.
As a Manager of Client Services, Keith’s current focus includes training, facilitating, and coaching in the areas of Leadership Development, Lean Manufacturing and Quality Systems Excellence.
- NIST MEP Certified Family Business Advisor
- The Leadership Challenge® Certified Trainer
- MBTI® Certified Practitioner
- DDI® Certified Facilitator
- Kaizen Event Facilitator
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor